Who the Heck is Jackson Kiddard? Don’t Know, But Love These 5 Quotes!

Omega Cent 300x200 Who the Heck is Jackson Kiddard?  Dont Know, But Love These 5 Quotes!Here’s the scoop:  I have a set of really cool quotes for you this week, all allegedly authored by a guy named Jackson Kiddard who died in 1901.

I give you this caveat because while Kiddard is referenced quite often by fellow blogger Mastin Kipp at The Daily Love, thedailylove.com, as an author and polymath, the only other information I can find about Kiddard is he is a French entrepreneur turned philosopher turned yogi.

The former journalist in me quakes a bit at attribution without substantiation, but what the hell, I like the quotes.

Please enjoy and comment if you feel inclined.  Have a great week!

B Well,

Beth

“When you are inspired to manifest anything remember this is your internal GPS (Guidance Provided by Source) telling you the Fact and Truth of your manifestation. Your job is to do nothing but simply follow the directions of your GPS and everyday be ready to do what is required of you that day. You’re never given more than you can handle and your manifestation is guaranteed if you surrender your fearful expectations and let your GPS show you the way. This is what is meant when Lao Tzu said, “The Tao does nothing, yet leaves nothing undone.”

Here is a very powerful insight: see EVERYTHING that happens in your life as being for your best interest.

Consider this…

Anything that annoys you isfor teaching you patience.
Anyone who abandons you is
for teaching you how to stand up on your own two feet.
Anything that angers you is
for teaching you forgiveness and compassion.
Anything that has power over you is
for teaching you how to take your power back.
Anything you hate is
for teaching you unconditional love.
Anything you fear is
for teaching you courage to overcome your fear.
Anything you can’t control is
for teaching you how to let go and trust the Universe.”

“Do not try to change someone, when you do this you deny the Love inside you by choosing to deny what is Now. Love can only exist now, when you try to change someone into an idea of what you want them to be you have decided to be in a relationship with your projection of a possible potential of someone else. You are fooling yourself if you think trying to change someone will make you happy. Instead, change in yourself the things you think the other person should change. This is why you are not happy and fulfilled now.”

“If today was it, would you die knowing you did your best?

If tomorrow never came, would you be proud of the last thing you said to each person you love?

If someday was only now, would you do everything you’ve always put off?

If you knew you had a choice about what kind of life you could be living, would you choose different?

If you knew failure is impossible, what would you do?

If it were true that everyone you meet is you in another body, how would you treat them?

If love was the true currency of the Universe and the more you gave away the more you received, how would you spend it?

If fear were the biggest illusion and the greatest lie of all time, how would you choose to live your life?

If the Universe always supported a life lived towards achieving dreams, how big would you dream?”

“I prayed for change, so I changed my mind.

I prayed for guidance and learned to trust myself.

I prayed for happiness and realized I am not my ego.

I prayed for peace and learned to accept others unconditionally.

I prayed for abundance and realized my doubt kept it out.

I prayed for wealth and realized it is my health.

I prayed for a miracle and realized I am the miracle.

I prayed for a soul mate and realized I am the one.

I prayed for love and realized it’s always knocking,

but I have to allow it in.”

button print gry20 Who the Heck is Jackson Kiddard?  Dont Know, But Love These 5 Quotes!
pinit fg en rect gray 20 Who the Heck is Jackson Kiddard?  Dont Know, But Love These 5 Quotes!

1. I wonder the same thing, who is Jackson Kiddard? I love the quotes, but they smack of Hay House authors from 21st century, not end of 19th century language.
    Oh well, I will take the wisdom and consider it Universal Source :)

2. [...] ~Jackson Kiddard Tweet This PostShare this:FacebookEmailPrintStumbleUpon … other posts by A Beautiful Mess Inside [...]

3. [...] “When you are inspired to manifest anything remember this is your internal GPS (Guidance Provided by Source) telling you the Fact and Truth of your manifestation. Who the Heck is Jackson Kiddard? Don’t Know, But Love These 5 Quotes! | B Here Today [...]

4. wendy says:

I love the quotes too, and wonder if it’s a pseudonym. Where is the person tweeting for him getting the quotes? I wonder…

Good question, Wendy! I’ve wondered that too, since the ‘old boy reportedly died in 1901. I’ve spent a bit of time researching other quotes, but mostly rely on Mastin Kipp of The Daily Love to scout out JK quotes for me.

Hope you’re having a grand day!

5. Cyn says:

I think this may answer the question of “who is Jackson Kiddard.”

Well now I have more questions, Cyn! Do you suppose Mastin Kipp attributes his inspiration for TDL to Jackson’s Kiddard’s influence?

6. Court says:

It looks like Mastin is using a pseudonym. The name doesn’t detract from the rest of the blog. I find myself reading many quotes (I am usually on my cell phone scrolling down :) and the ones I am nodding my head too–and am truly moved by–are always Jackson Kiddard. It would make sense.

Well now. The plot thickens. Like you, I find myself gravitating toward the JK quotes, but I sure would like some definitive proof. On the other hand, I do love a good mystery . . .

7. tina says:

Funny to run across your old post from August 2012. This was a conversation I had with Mastin last night on FB, after he posted a piece but never attributed it to anyone (allowing everyone to assume it was his, even though Google came up with Jackson Kiddard). I corrected someone who posted to his wall and this is the result!

Mastin : What if it was attributed to it’s original author?

Tina : ? I’m not sure I understand the question, Mastin.

Mastin : Well, what do u think my question means?

Tina : I read this piece in several places, all Jackson Kiddard sites. But your fans keep reposting and sharing as if it’s written by you—and any mention of JK has been deleted from your page. If it’s yours, then Jackson’s pages shouldn’t be posting it as his work/ thoughts. There’s no question that properly attributing on the interwebs is responsible.

Mastin : What if both were true?

Tina : Are you Jackson Kiddard? Is Jackson Kiddard you? Or are you claiming a collaboration of thought? In which case, it would still be responsible to give him his due credit. Why are you talking in riddles anyway?

Mastin : This may help to illuminate the fog: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pen_name

Tina : Isn’t the purpose of a pseudonym to not draw attention to yourself? And I still find it hard to believe you’re not being more forthcoming in this conversation. I’ve followed you for ages. Before Jenna, Oprah, the book. So I’m finding this behavior to not be in character. Or … is it?

Mastin : There was a time when it was scary to put my name on what I wrote. Now, it’s not. :o)

Tina : Well, then all this misunderstanding could have been avoided if you had written me a private msg (we are friends on here)–instead of deleting my comments, and speaking to me in riddles. You’re building an empire yet alienating a long-time fan. I don’t get it.

Mastin: I’m not here to build a fanbase or empire, my desire is for the world to awaken to their own greatness within themselves. If I’ve hurt your feelings, I am sorry, I’m not in your head and don’t know how you need to be treated so that you feel Loved. :o) But know that you are.

Mastin : http://mastinkipp.blogspot.com/2009/12/day-will-come.html :o)

Tina : I feel very loved. And I believe the universe is abundant. But I also don’t question my instincts when I think someone is acting fishy. I trust myself. Thanks for the last link. That was all the illumination I really ever needed on the subject. And: Usually all it takes is a healthy dose of honesty and transparency (:

Hi Tina,

Imagine my surprise when I woke this morning to the reignited mystery of Mastin Kipp /Jackson Kiddard! Bless you for having the courage to engage Mastin in the conversation (even if he did delete it–very strange.). Like you, I’ve smelled something fishy for quite some time, and although I certainly don’t want to make any accusations, your digging (which I repeated before responding here) helps me bring the mystery to a close. What is your final conclusion?

Great to hear from you. I really do appreciate your coming forward. All the best to you today!

• Beth (too!) says:

I too, am not one to go without some investigation. Especially when I read something so close to Abraham-Hicks. Thanks so much for shedding light on this mystery. I’ll just go enjoy the quotes now. I will say, I did enjoy the mystery and wish there were an early 20th C master to read more about. Don’t you? Although I do find Mastin intriguing and am glad to have “discovered” him. B. (too!)

Hi Beth! You’re right–it’s cool that the mystery is solved but it’s kind of a let-down at the same time. Mastin is great and represents many of my beliefs, but geez, I’m nearly old enough to be his mother! I draw a lot of strength from Thoreau’s writings and from the new-thought theologians like Charles and Myrtle Fillmore, co-founders of Unity, and Ernest Holmes, founder of Science of Mind. In the end, all this work really boils down to love, though, doesn’t it? And just like that, we’re back to Mastin!

So glad you jumped into the kettle with us and hope you’ll drop by again.

Many blessings to you.

8. [...] believe that my spiritual practice occurs through relationships. Jackson Kiddard says “The purpose of relationships is to be happy, to learn, and to co-create a life [...]

9. misty says:

I think he is mastins alter ego!

10. Heather says:

I’m so happy to have found this post! I’ve been wondering the very same thing and appreciate all of your responses….solved the mystery for me ;) I love the JK quotes on TDL and wanted to learn more about this author. You ladies are awesome!!!

Hi Heather! Isn’t it great when something finally falls into place? Happy to be a part of your Jackson Kiddard adventure . . . please stop back by anytime! Best to you . . .